Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"I Trust In God Wholeheartedly and My Needs Will Be Met"

Just sharing this 'cause it melted my heart. THIS is an example of having a strong relationship with the Lord:

Today I reading in an article in the Los Angeles Daily News about the U.S. government shutdown and in the midst of it when it got to talking about the impact on some government employees, it quoted one employee as saying:

"I know some other employees, if you don't have money saved, it's going to be difficult," said Thelma Manley, who has spent seven years as a staff assistant with the Internal Revenue Service during a 30-year career in government.  As for herself, she said, "I'm a Christian.  I trust in God wholeheartedly and my needs will be met."

It so good to hear in the newspaper what is written in scripture how many times? And even written on our money: In God We Trust!

If you feel the same way, please share! 

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment