Saturday, August 15, 2015

Practice Seeing Trouble as Blessings In Disguise, Trusting Me at All Times

Let's do it!  In Sarah Young's book, Jesus Calling, for August 15 she writes:

"Do not let unexpected problems distract you from My Presence (Jesus).  Instead, talk with Me about everything, and watch confidently to see what I will do....try to view difficulties as blessings in disguise. Make Me your Refuge by pouring out your heart to Me, trusting in Me at all times.

Psalm 35:17-19 (GNT) "Morning, noon, and night my complaints and groans go up to Him, and He will hear my voice.  He will bring me safely back from the battles that I fight against so many enemies. God, who has ruled from eternity, will hear me and defeat them; for they refuse to change, and they do not fear Him."

Psalm 32:6 -8 (GNT) "So all Your loyal people should pray to You in times of need; when a great flood of trouble comes rushing in, it will not reach them. You are my hiding place; You will save me from trouble. I sing aloud of Your salvation, because You protect me.  The Lord says, 'I will teach you the way you should go; I will instruct you and advise you."

Psalm 62:8 "Trust in God at all times, my people.  Tell Him all your troubles, for He is our refuge."


No comments:

Post a Comment