Sunday, May 22, 2016

"I, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, am with you and for you. What more could you need?"

"I, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, am with you and for you.  What more could you need?"

I love May 21 devotion from the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It's speaks thoroughly to me right now. It continues...

"When you feel some lack, it is because you are not connecting with Me at a deep level.  I offer abundant Life; your part is to trust Me, refusing to worry about anything.
   It is not so much adverse events that make you anxious as it is your thoughts about those events. Your mind engages in efforts to take control of a situation, to bring about the result you desire.       Your thoughts close in on the problem like ravenous wolves. Determined to make things go your way, you forget that I am in charge of your life.  The only remedy is to switch your focus from the problem to My Presence.  Stop all your striving, and watch to see what I will do.  I am the Lord!"

Referencing:
"In view of all this. what can we say? If God is for us, who can be against us? Certainly not God, Who did not even keep back His own Son, but offered Him for us all!  He gave us His Son - will He not also freely give us all things?"  Romans 8:31-32 (GNT)

"But I will watch for the Lord; I will wait confidently for God, Who will save me.  My God will hear me." Micah 7:7 (GNT)


No comments:

Post a Comment