Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Cup of Promises


Thankful for God's Promises

This morning a spectrum shined in my coffee cup while I read my devotionals.  It made me recall how God used the rainbow as a promise sign to Noah, after the flood, that He would never flood the earth again. Today's scriptures I read were about God's love for us! They say it all!

"God has always been your defense; His eternal arms are your support."  Deuteronomy 33:27 (GNT)

"For I am certain that nothing can separate us from His love: neither death nor life, neither angels nor other heavenly rulers or powers, neither the present nor the future, neither the world above nor the world below - there is nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the Love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:38-39 (GNT)

I thank God for His eternal Love and I thank Jesus Christ for giving that Love to us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment