Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Am With You Always

"When My Presence is the focal point of your consciousness, all the pieces of your life fall into place."  (Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, January 28)

So true! I am experiencing this as I adjust to my move back east.  I've only been back 3 days now and I have continued to say my prayers and read the Word  whether I am feeling distressed and defeated or happy and hopeful.   Jesus said, "I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS" (Jesus Calling referencing Matthew 28:20)

"A few people center their lives around this glorious promise and find themselves blessed beyond all expectations."  (Jesus Calling)

I too want to be among those who do and pray that a few becomes many!  Already I am receiving good news and feeling blessed by God during this transition in my life.  And I praise Him for it!

"The fact that I Am with you makes every moment of your life meaningful."  (Jesus Calling)

Ever so true as I think back on even the little moments growing up here with my mother, who is now with Jesus, and with all my family and friends.

So I close in praying Psalm 143:8  "Remind me each morning of Your Constant Love, for I put my trust in You.  My prayers go up to You; show me the way I should go."


No comments:

Post a Comment