Friday, January 29, 2016

My God Shall Supply All of Your Needs

19 And with all His abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19 GNT)

This is the scripture I was looking for but couldn't find! And God found it for me in a way that truly showed me how much in control He really is over my life.

I am now 2 days back home in Maryland after living 18 years years in Los Angeles pursuing a life-long dream of acting and film making, feeling like I once did caught in a cross current in the ocean twirling around and around "like a cat in a tumble dryer",  not knowing which way is up.  Before I moved home, in the morning service at church, a very devout teenage boy showed me this scripture to give me hope and comfort. Though I remembered the message, I forgot the scripture and did my best to try to find him in our network to ask him what that scripture was again.  It brought me such hope and comfort! 

Just this morning, I get an email from a dear friend of mine, from the same church, telling me that yesterday she prayed this scripture over me...and there it was! The exact scripture I had been looking for but couldn't found. It found me, thanks to God who used this whole scenario to show me just how much I am cared for by Him and that everything is in His hands. So, relax, Michele! Thank you, Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment